This is a listing for the steps for your student’s enrollment at St. Paul’s Lutheran School.
ALL NEW FAMILIES
- Meet with the principal, Mrs. Jill George.
- Go to mytads.com
- Create a new account and follow new application instructions. Use code A2FW8-UE7.
- After school approves application, continue on tads to enroll student(s) and sign agreement.
- Bring in immunization record to school office
ALL NEW CHOICE FAMILIES
- Ensure that your family meets the guidelines and income requirements
- Complete the online Choice application process by visiting dpi.gov.gov/choice
- Provide supporting documentation directly to the school:
a. Residency documentation (for example, WE Energies bill, cable TV bill)
b. Income documentation options: (a) provide social security numbers or taxpayer identification number and have the Department of Revenue determine whether the student income is eligible for the program; or (b) use the Department of Public Instruction’s income determination method by answering a series of income questions in the online parent application and providing paper income documentation to the school during the open application period.
WPCP Open Application Period is February 1–April 15, 2020
ALL RETURNING FAMILIES
- On secure.tads.com Review/update contact information and complete the financial agreement. If you are applying for financial aid the application must be submitted no later than April 15, 2020. A $50 fee will be assessed for financial aid applications submitted after April 15, 2020.
- Choose your payment options and make the $125 down payment. The $125 down payment will be held for all families applying for financial aid. All families will be assessed the $125 down payment due on or before April 15, 2020.
- If you have any concerns, please contact the school office.