Choosing a school for your family is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. At St. Paul’s Lutheran School, our faculty and staff understand this and make every effort to partner with you in this decision. We’re with you every step of the way to ensure you have all the information you need.
The Educational Success Consultation is the first and most important component in our admissions process. This free consultation is designed to actively engage and support you as you decide what is best for your child’s education and spiritual well-being.
During this conversation, we will focus on your aspirations and academic goals for your child and discuss how St. Paul’s can help your child achieve those goals.
Some of the topics that you will cover include:
- What are your child’s strengths, abilities and areas of need?
- What are your family’s academic goals for your child?
- How can our curriculum, teachers and school meet those goals?
- What additional academic opportunities are you seeking as part of your child’s educational experience?
- Is financial aid available?
We will work together and help you decide if St. Paul’s is the school for your child.