Full-Time Two-Year Old Lead Teacher
Teachers at St. Paul’s ECC must be loving, passionate, have a love of learning and having fun with children. We are a family that respects and builds upon each other’s individual styles and expertise in the child care field. If you’re looking for an opportunity to become a part of our family, we look forward to reviewing your application.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Promote feelings of security and trust in young children
- Tend to children’s personal hygiene needs
- Submit lessons plans to director
- Provide & maintain a safe, loving and nurturing environment for the children in your care
- Communicate effectively with young children, their parents, and other staff
- Have fun!
- High school diploma or GED
- Course work required includes 2 entry level courses in early childhood (EC I & II), Infant/Toddler course, and CPR.
- Demonstrate skills that address developmental needs young children
We are willing to assist the right candidate in obtaining the required education/training.
St. Paul’s ECC offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes: health, dental, paid time off, and child care discount.
Pay is competitive and based on education and experience.
To apply for this position, email your resume to Christine at email@example.com
St. Paul’s Early Childhood Center is looking for fabulous substitute teachers! Times needed to vary. Need help to cover sick days and vacations. If you are interested in joining the team, please contact the Director, Christine Flores at 262–567–4881 or firstname.lastname@example.org