Thank you to everyone who contributed to this year’s dinner auction and St. Paul’s. This was a record-breaking year. It was the lowest attendance since this event started almost 20 years ago, yet more money was raised! With the Fred Boldt Fund-A-Family Scholarship, $57,875 was raised just at the event! Donations to Fund-A-Family totaled $36,275! With our generous financial donors and other miscellaneous income, the final total is over $80,000! This money will go towards:
- Tuition Assistance for 4K-8th grade through the Fred Boldt Fund-A-Family Foundation
- Upgrades to the Science Lab
- Enhanced security throughout the school
- Technology upgrades for the school
- Multiple building maintenance projects
Again, thank you to everyone who helped make this event so successful!!